The ICEST 2020 looks for significant contributions to all major fields of Engineering Sciences and Technologies in theoretical and practical aspects. Thus, it aims to bring together engineers, architects, academics, researchers, practitioners, scholars, and industry experts to exchange and share their experiences and knowledge on all aspects of Engineering. This conference will provide a forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas, research and development. It could also provide a platform to budding students to participate and learn about the latest developments in the fields engineering relevant to their disciplines. Students are encouraged to submit papers for poster sessions.
With this conference, we encourage the community of multinational researchers to share their common experiences and discussions on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in Engineering Technologies.
- To encourage regional and international communication and collaboration;
- To promote professional interaction and lifelong learning;
- To recognize the outstanding contributions of individuals and organizations
- To foster and conduct collaborative interdisciplinary research in state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies within its areas of expertise
In this context, original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in the topics listed below (not necessarily limited to):
- Construction and Building Engineering
- Highway and Transportation Engineering
- Architecture, Urban Planning and Sustainable cities
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical and Metallurgy Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Foundation and Soil Mechanics
- Infrastructure management
- Computer Engineering
- Hydraulic Structures
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Water Resources and Irrigation Management
- Modelling and decision support tools
- Ground water management
- Engineering Education and Training
ICEST 2020 welcomes you to send abstracts for the Conference, which will be held, from 21st – 22nd December 2020 at the University of Al-Muthanna, Iraq.
After submission, all papers will be blind peer-reviewed by at least two experts of the conference committees and accepted papers will be published online in the Conference Proceedings. The proceedings will be indexed by Scopus & EI Compendex, Google Scholar etc.
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic work. Hence any act of plagiarism is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.