The ICEST 2020 is held every two years at Al-Muthanna University and chaired by the chancellor. It looks for significant contributions to all major fields of Engineering Sciences and Technologies in theoretical and practical aspects. Thus, it aims to bring together engineers, architects, academics, researchers, practitioners, scholars, and industry experts to exchange and share their experiences and knowledge on all aspects of Engineering. This conference will provide a forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas, research and development. It could also provide a platform to budding students to participate and learn about the latest developments in the fields engineering relevant to their disciplines. Students are encouraged to submit papers for poster sessions.
With this conference, we encourage the community of multinational researchers to share their common experiences and discussions on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in Engineering Technologies.
- To encourage regional and international communication and collaboration;
- To promote professional interaction and lifelong learning;
- To recognize the outstanding contributions of individuals and organizations
- To foster and conduct collaborative interdisciplinary research in state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies within its areas of expertise
In this context, original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in the topics listed below (not necessarily limited to):
- Construction and Building Engineering
- Highway and Transportation Engineering
- Architecture, Urban Planning and Sustainable cities
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical and Metallurgy Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Water Resources and Hydrology
- Foundation and Soil Mechanics
- Infrastructure asset management
- Computer Engineering
- Hydraulic Structures
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Modelling and decision support tools
- Engineering Education and Training
ICEST 2020 welcomes you to send your full manuscripts for the Conference, which will be held, from 23rd – 24th December 2020 at the University of Al-Muthanna, Iraq.
After submission, all papers will be blind peer-reviewed by at least two experts of the conference committees. Accepted papers will be published online in the Conference Proceedings. The proceedings will be indexed by Scopus & EI Compendex, Google Scholar etc.